(Hereinafter referred to as “The Company”) recognizes the importance of protecting personal information and handles each individual’s information with the utmost care. Opto System Co., Ltd. will respect personal information in the same way as any other human being, as it forms the uniqueness and sense of value of that person, and the Company will manage proficiently, and safely all the information entrusted to us by our customers to build a solid relationship of trust.
- The Company will take the following actions to ensure that our basic policy on the protection of personal information is fully implemented.
- All executives and employee will comply with the laws and regulations regarding personal information and the Company’s internal rules.
- The Company will appoint a personal information protection manager, who will be responsible for the implementation and application of personal information protection and will be authorized to manage personal information strictly through education and training.
- The Company about to appoint a person in charge of personal information protection audits and conduct audits related to personal information protection.
- Based on the audit results, our Company will improve its internal norms and operations.
- The Company request our business partners and other related parties to cooperate with us in protecting personal information.
- This policy will be made available to the public at any times by posting it on the Company’s website and other means.
At the Beginning,
The Company pays the utmost care in handling the personal information of visitors to the website operated by our Company (hereinafter referred to as “this Site”). Company`s policy regarding personal information clarified below.
About Organizational Structure
The Company strives to protect the personal information of our customers by assigning a person in charge of handling personal information within company. Our Company also ensures the protection of personal information by having the person in charge of handling personal information implement the following information management measures as appropriate.
About Information Collecting
Our company may ask our customer to register their personal information (e-mail address, etc.) when customers use this site and the Company may accumulate and store information about customers browsing experience.
Customers will use this site by themselves after understanding and agreeing to these terms, and conditions. Our Company will not collect valuable personal information registered by customers. In addition, the Company will pay special attention to information on minors.
Some of the information on this site requires cookies (visitor history information). Company uses this information as necessary information for our information delivery system and do not use this information for any other purposes.
The Company use, accumulate and store the information only for the following purposes.
- To provide our Company information to customers on this site (e-mail information distribution, etc.).
- To analyze customer requests and opinions regarding this site and improve the content of our service.
- To ensure the security of the service.
Use of Information Provided Outside of Our Company
The Company may provide customers personal information to any company authorized by us for the purposes described in the preceding paragraph with the minimum necessary information as described below. Our Company will never provide information to third parties for purposes other than those described in the preceding paragraph. However, the following does not apply.
- When providing or disclosing personal information necessary for the operation of this site to subcontractors.
- When the purpose of use is clearly stated and the customer’s prior consent is obtained.
- In accordance with laws and regulations.
- When necessary to protect the life, health, property, or other important interests of the customer or the public.
Provision and Sharing of Information with Third Parties
Our Company does not provide or shares the personal information provided by our customers with any third party. However, the Company will not provide or share personal information with third parties except for the following purposes.
- In the event of business restructuring, merger, organizational change, etc.
- Litigation, mediation, arbitration, and other means of dispute resolution.
Secure Management of Personal Information
Handling of Personal Information After Use of This Site
When the Company terminates the provision of this Site to a customer, all personal information of the customer stored on the Company’s designated server in connection with the use of this Site shall be deleted or erased at a time specified by the Company.
Opto System Co., Ltd.
100 Nogami, Miyamaki, Kyotanabe-shi, Kyoto 610-0313 Japan
TEL: +81-774-68-4440 (switchboard)
This site can be accessed with a computer, smartphone, or tablet device with Internet access. The recommended environment for this site is as follows
This site is operated by the CMS (content management system) mentioned on the prior page.
It is expected that the system will be updated and used, including security, so we recommend that use the latest version of your browser.
*Note: Older browsers may not be able to function properly. Thank you for your understanding.
Display for Smartphones and Tablet Devices
We have designed our website to be viewable on smartphones, tablets, and other devices, but we do not have a dedicated site for each device (responsive specification). Therefore, some displays may be disrupted depending on the device you are using.
- About Printing
When printing each page, some images may not be printed. The background image is included according to the specifications, so in that case, please print the settings of the computer or printer so that “background is also printed”.
This site may send cookies to visitor’s computers.
A cookie is a mechanism that saves the usage history and input contents sent and received between the browser and the server as a file on the visitor’s computer when using the website.
- Purpose of Use
This is to enhance the convenience of visitors when browsing this site.
For example, the next time you visit the same page, the cookie information can be used to allow the page operator to change the display for each visitor.
For example, if you are using a certain site and the screen to enter the login password is displayed the first time, but the login screen is not displayed after the second time and you can access it, it is due to cookies.
If a visitor’s browser is set to allow cookies to be sent and received, the website can retrieve a cookie key from the visitor’s browser.
Note that the visitor’s browser will only send cookies sent and received by the website’s server to protect privacy.
- About the Storage Periodd
Cookies for comments left on our site are stored for one year (it is the default setting of WordPress to store cookies for comments for one year).
- Acquisition of Cookie Information by Third Parties
Suspension of use of advertisement distribution of Cookie information, etc. to third parties, Visitors can access the opt-out (stop providing personal information to a third party) page provided on the website of the third party to stop the use of cookie information, etc. by the third party for advertisement distribution.
- Allowing or Rejecting the Sending and Receiving of Cookie Information
Visitors can choose to “Allow all cookies,” “Reject all cookies,” or “Notify user when cookies are received,” among other settings related to sending and receiving cookies. The setting method varies depending on the browser. For information on how to set cookies, please check the “Help” menu of your browser.
Please note that if you select a setting that rejects all cookies, you may not be able to use services that require authentication, or you may experience other restrictions in using various services on the Internet.
- Access Analysis
And if you’d like to learn more about “Google’s use of your data when you use our partners’ sites and apps,” click on the link below